April 23, 2009

* Cute Tags *

Hi all

This months tag swap on Hels Angels Forum is cute so for my first one i have made is using my tilda stamp, the tag is messed up as i call it lol with yellow & green splodges, ribbon threaded on side and a few embellies added.

My second tag i used my little ballerina Black Penny stamp, used pink & rose inks for the splodges, threaded ribbon all round the tag and then added beads on the ends of the ribbon.

For my final tag i used my new Daisy & Dandelions stamp, smudged the tag with orange ink and finished off with ribbon and jewels.

4 comments:

  1. awww they are all so cute Shaz, love them
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute tags Shaz.maybe I'll be lucky and get one in the swap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tags, loving the bear, sorry i've not had chance to pop by more often xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx