September 21, 2009

* Not Today *

Morning all

No card from me today i had a lovely weekend spent with my Daughter & Son-in-law at their place in Gt Yarmouth, we went their to pick up her dog so they could go away for the week so not had chance to make anything yet.

Is it just me or do any of you feel let down when you make something enter it into a challenge and no one from that challenge bothers to give you a comment, don't get me wrong a lot of challenges i enter i get good comments and i love doing them but there is the odd one and it makes me feel Hmm why do i bother perhaps i shouldn't think like that i don't know.

Anyhow hopefully will make something later but for now i'm going blog hopping :)

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely weekend Shaz - Hugs
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx