December 18, 2009

* Merry Christmas *



As i now have family coming to stay with me my craft room is out of bounds :( so thought i'd just pop in to wish all my lovely fellow blogger friends & angels a very very *Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year * i hope santa is good to you and brings all what you wanted and that 2010 is the best year ever for you. I'd also like to thank you all for visiting my blog leaving lovely comments and for the fab challenges that have been set over the year helping me stay sane lol thanks very much xxxx take care all and i'll see you in 2010 xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Have a very Happy Christmas too Shaz and a great 2010 as well
    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Shaz xxx
    Hope you have a fantabulous Christmas time with your family and wishing you all a wonderful New Year.
    Cards are running late from this end due to Dad being poorly but I'll get there eventually :0)
    Take care - love to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shaz!
    I wish you a great X-mas celebration and a happy new year, too! Have lot´s of fun with your familie and your friends! =)
    hugs
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Shaz, I look forward to your beautiful creations in the New Year!
    Hugs,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas Shaz hun to you and the family, may your christmas be as special as your friendship to me xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a fantastic Christmas Shaz all the best to you and your family for the new year to xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have had a wonderful christmas Shaz and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx