October 15, 2010

Y for Yellow

This weeks challenge on Alphabet Challenge is Y for Yellow here is my DT card
I stamped the poppy with momento ink and coloured it in with promarkers.
I do hope you can join in with us this week and i look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.
I'm also entering this card into this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge which is to use 3 of a kind and also the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is a recipe of 3 types of embelishments ( i used Ribbon, Gems & Brad ) 2 patterned papers and 1 image.

5 comments:

  1. Hello darling, hope your ok!
    Lovin your card, fab image, gorgeous shades of yellow, love it!!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love this image its really beautiful love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love poppies! Ooops nearly thanked you for taking part lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card - love the subtle yellows xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful card and details - so pleased you could join us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
    -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx