November 22, 2010

Blog Award

Afternoon all

I had a lovely suprise today the lovely Louise from The Lou-naticAsylum had left me an award on her blog thank you Louise you have made my day xx
Now for the details.... I have to tell you 3 things about myself that make me different, then nominate 5 other peeps to receive it and also post it on my sidebar with a link to the
DIGI'S WITH ATTITUDE Blog and you can receive $5 worth of free digis for your time!!!

So... 3 things that make me different from everyone else out there in BLOGLAND!!

1....I hate mint flavoured chocolate even the smell makes me feel sick

2...I collect Thimbles

3...I have been on telly appearing in a documentary called The Good, The Bad and The indefensible

And the 5 people i would like to pass this award onto are

Thanks again Louise off to claim my gift xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Whoooooooooooo thanks a bunch hun for this I will put it up now thanks again lol

    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hunny thanks so much for this I will add your name,to my side bar as I already have this,but bless you hun always means,a lot to me getting awards,love hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hooooo, thanks Shaz. This means alot. I will pick it up on Friday when I got day off - only just got in.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx