June 17, 2011

G= Get Well

Morning all
Well.. have we seen the last of the good weather ? is summer over before it's started ? we have had some awful weather latley, i even had the heating on yesterday, oh well i'll stop moaning now and tell you that today is the day for a new challenge over at Alphabet Challenge and this week it's the letter G for Get Well.
For my DT card i simply stamped the butterfly with pink stazon and added a few embellies a nice clean and simple card, hope you like it.
Please pop over to the challenge blog to see what my team mates have come up with.  
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Shaz, I love the butterfly image. I'm feeling a lot better today thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz!
    Lovely pink card.. you did a beautiful creation.
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really pretty card Shaz I love it

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Petal.

    Awwww lovely card, look so pretty an delicate..

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card loe the butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx