June 22, 2011

RRC Flowers


Good morning all

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges and a change to the rules from now on it will only be themed and not themed + colour it seems this was a bit hard for some peeps to create, this weeks theme is Flowers.
For my DT card i have made yet again lol another Lapashe nice & easel card, please pop along to see what my fellow team mates have created and maybe join in with us we would love to see you there.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh wow hun this is just gorgeous how beautiful is that flower,with lots of,layers so effective hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Shaz, lovely colours! I managed to get my photo for the challenge uploaded on my blog this morning thank goodness! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx