September 22, 2011

A-Z of me

A-Z OF ME

This is the A-Z of me, saw this over at Lynseys Blog- Crafty Lynz and thought I'd give it a go :)

A. Age: 60

B. Bed size: Super king

C. Chore that you hate: Ironing try to buy clothes that don't need it lol


D. Dogs: 1 Ruby who i adore and i look after Daughters dog Lucy while she is at work.

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast of Porridge

F. Favorite color: Lavender

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 4'11 3/4" and that 3/4" is most important

I. Instruments you play: Piano

J. Job title: School Cook now retired.

K. Kids:  3- 2 girls 1 boy who i love dearly

L. Live: Birmingham and hate it, want to move to Brean Somerset

M. Must haves: Biscuits

N. Nicknames: Shaz/ Shan/ Shazzy

O. Overnight hospital stays: 8 - 4 babies, hysterectomy, appendix, menieres disease attack, and last week gallbladder removal

P. Pet peeves: People who promise to do something for you then don't.

Q. Quote from a movie:  can't think of one

R. Rhubarb or Custard: neither yuckyy

S. Save or spend: saved all my life now spent it on paying off mortgage

T. Tea or Coffee: Tea!!

U. Underwear: Big old ladies pants

V. Vegetable you hate: none

W. What makes you run late: Nothing as i have nothing to run late for now i'm retired.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: 1

Z. Zoo animal:  Elephants

If you fancy doing your own A - Z please leave me a comment with a link so I can pop over and have a nose and learn more about you x

2 comments:

  1. This is fab Shaz, its great to get to know people more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read your A-Z Shaz. We have some things in common - I too live near Birmingham, have family living in Brean and go there often hoping one day to move nearby. Also, I was diagnosed with menieres five years ago and am learning to live with it. Small world??

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx