February 03, 2012

New Baby Boy

If you are looking for the Sparkles Christmas "Anything goes/ blog hop " it's HERE 


Afternoon all
Oh my gosh it's so cold here so thought I'd warm myself up in my cosy craft room and make a card it's been ages since i made a card for another challenge blog other than the ones i am DT for lol
For my card i have used a penny black image stamped twice so i could decoupage it , i used my new Marrianne creatable die for the oval and flowers, a sizzix die for the corners and added a couple of card candy and peeloff
Hope you like it.
Challenges I've entered this into
Penny Black SC = Floral Frenzy
Simon Says Stamp = Animal Antics
Poodles Parlour = Anything goes

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card shsz..love your floral frenzy...thanks for joining the Penny Black Saturday gang this week...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz,
    Soooo Cold isn't it lol...Oh this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable Penny Black image, the dps, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured to perfection as always. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope you'll join us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Such pretty colours and all the detail is stunning! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. I just love it. Thanks for joining us over at 'The Poodles Parlour'. Good luck.

    Elke XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shaz, sorry it's been a while since I dropped by. Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Loving your work as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Shaz...I love the colour combination...and that is one cute image. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi shaz


    that is a cutie, i love the hedgehog stuck in the basket so so so so cute

    love and hugs

    deanna

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx