June 01, 2012

* Monochromatic *

Morning all 
Well 1st June is here which can only mean 1 thing a new challenge has been set over at
Which also means we are another month closer to Christmas and we really need to make a start on those Christmas cards if you have not done so already.
Our theme for this month is * Monochromatic * and for my DT card i have used a poinsettia die to make the flower and kept my card black & white hope you like it and will pop over and join us.
Our sponsors for this month are of course our regular monthly sponsor Joanna Sheen with a fab prize of £10.00 to spend online at her store 
and we have a $10.00 prize to spend on Digi's at Di's Digi downloads.
Photobucket Di's Digi
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Ooh another beauty! I must get a card made for this challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card missus, fab colour choice!
    Hope your ok
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shaz, I love this card its so elegant, hope alls well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Shaz, that poinsettia looks fab!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is stunning Shaz I love it

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the pointsettia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Shaz...very elegant.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx