September 01, 2012

* Buttons & Bows *

Morning again 2 posts in one day 
My second post is for this months new challenge set over at 
Photobucket
This months theme has been chosen by team mate Jane who want to see 
* Buttons & Bows *
On our Scrap lay outs for my DT LO i had a photo of myself with my Daughter Helen & Son-In-Law Garry
during the Olympics we had our own mini Olympics using the Wii, i have never laughed so much my sides were aching afterwards from laughing so much but at least i won the gold medal :)
Go team GSH ( Garry, Shaz, Helen)
I added strips of ribbon to represent gold, silver & bronze and added bows and buttons
hope you like it and will pop over and join us as your support is really needed 
When we started the new challenge blog we had 45 entries but the last couple of months we have hardly had any join in we are hoping it's just because of the school holidays.
So please come and join us.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Morning Shaz, Totally stunning card and l like how you have lined up your ribbons on the side with different lengths and added the Gold, Silver and Bronze coloured buttons and bows so effective and what a fabulous idea too so creative have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Shaz, that's a fab layout and a great story! We have great fun with the Wii, too, but oh, doesn't it leave you shattered afterwards lol!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Shaz, love how you've used the buttons. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab LO Shaz, I love that buttons paper and have some myself somewhere! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx