October 05, 2012

R for Recycle/Repurpose

Morning all

I have something different to share with you today as over at
We have a new theme for you and this fortnights challenge is R for Recycle and so i reused this little bucket that came to me with tiny garden tools, i have put eyelets around the top using my cropodile and threaded ribbon, the flowers are Dawn Bibby peeloffs coloured in with promarkers and this little bucket now holds my  all my pens
Hope you will pop over and join in the fun with us + see the brilliant recycled items my team mates have made
xxxxxx

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. a very lovely recycling-idea, hun!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Shaz, love it, I bet it looks great on your craft desk. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh Hun these are just brilliant,such a great idea too,hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow love this could do with a few in my craft room, you know I have so many pots but never actually think to do something with them, thank you for the inspiration
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shaz, Great idea for Recycling! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty Shaz! Just right for all your crafty bits and bobs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx