January 04, 2013

X marks the Spot (Spots & Stripes)


Morning all
My card for today is for this fortnights challenge over at
It was my turn to choose the theme this time and my letter is X.... now there's not a lot you can do with X but i came up with X marks the spot so i would like to see 
Spots & Stripes 
For my DT card i used this cute stamp Tilly from Wild Rose Studio
added a memory box corner and some flowers, oh and the image is coloured with promarkers 
hope you like it and will pop over and join in the fun with us 
XXX 

Challenges entered
Photobucket
Shaz xx

8 comments:

  1. Cute card Shaz, and a great theme for a difficult letter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Shaz I love that image

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image Shaz, love it, thank you so much for joining in with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck hun xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shaz...such a cute image.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shaz, just popping by to say'hi'
    This is such a cute card, love the papers for this theme.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaz, thanks for visiting my blog this morning and leaving your kind comment. I just LOVE this darling creation with the warm, mellow colors and tiny roses - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, very delicate looking, thank you for joining us st Emmas Crafty Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx