March 15, 2013

* C for Coveted *

Morning all
My card for you today is for the new challenge over at 

Please put this on your blog!
We are on the letter C for the next 2 weeks and our theme this time around has been chosen by Roxx which is
* C for Coveted *
I have chosen another House Mouse decoupage as i think you all know by now that these little fellas are my all time favourite :0) 
hope you like this 1 and will pop over and join in the fun.

Other challenges entered are
Bearly mine - Easter

                                  photo CA90SYR4_zpsf594ced5.gif  Shaz xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card, two of my favourites - House Mouse and Decoupage.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I love your cute card. Thank you so much for joining us at Bearly Mine this week. Good luck!

    X Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx