March 12, 2013

* Going Green *

Afternoon all
Brrrrrr Oh my goodness it's so cold i really thought spring was just around the corner but i now think it's run off back into hiding :( 

Anyway i made this card today although i'm not keen on it i seem to have mislaid Mojo so if any of you see him can you put him on the first bus home please.
I have used a cuttlebug embossing folder and chalked it over, stamped a Wild rose Studio stamp coloured him in and added a bit o ribbon and buttons with gems
hope you like it
Challenges entered into are
Simon Says Stamp - A bit o Green
                                                 photo KUNSTE1129888_zps6f2c12b8.gif Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous Shaz love the mint green and the colouring on your Bella, do share this with us on our Facebook Page
    Hugs Kate xx
    WRS DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Shaz
    I'm sorry I've not seen your mojo I hope someone sends him home soon

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaz This is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaz, a gorgeous card, I love your adorable Bella and such stunning embossing!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, what a cute image

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx