April 13, 2013

* Prize card *


Morning all
I'm on early this morning as the sun is shining beautifully and i want to get in the garden as soon as i can to get the veg in the veggie patch whoop whoop
My card for you today is made from the Joanna Sheen/Tom Mielko cd i won on Joanna Sheen's spring card competition on Facebook
I could just be sitting there with a glass of something although i would prefer it to be a cup of tea, relaxing watching the water ohh how lovely 
Anyway these cabbages are not going to plant themselves no matter how long i leave them, i hope you like it. 
Have a lovely day all.
Challenges entered into

Allsorts - Letter of your name (S for Sun, Sea & Sand )

                                             photo housemouse1_zpsfdfb290f.gif Shaz xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shaz the scene is gorgeous just wish the weather was the same here as it is there!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous image, Wishing I was there, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Your card looks great!
    I love the colors .... actually I love everything!
    If you want, come on my blog ... ... ... and if you want you can ask to become a Member? .... Please. I'd be honored
    I'm a new folower

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous scene Shaz........wish I was there and I'd be drinking tea too!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx