May 16, 2013

* Sport for Dad *


Morning all hope you are all well
I am full of cold so staying indoors cuddled up on the sofa with Ruby feeling pretty sorry for myself lol
Patiently waiting for Joanna Sheen to be on create & craft with the new triple House Mouse cd
My card for today is this Happy Fathers day card i have made for Son to give his dad 
I have used the La Pashe Wrinklies CD for this one 
hope you like it 

Challenges entered 
Allsorts - Any Sport

                                               photo CASL3M6W_zpsdbf45d0c.gif Shaz xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh missus....hope your getting plenty of rest & doggie snuggles! Take care & I hope you feel better soon xx

    Love this card, great image
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for the challenge, very popular here too, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing image!! thank you so much for entering our sports challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Shaz! Have added a link on the La Pashe Facebook page!
    HUgs
    Dawn (La Pashe DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx