July 28, 2013

Boy's will be Boy's

Afternoon all

No card again today i'm afraid as i'm stiill on my break from crafting

But i do have a challenge to plug and this time it's for the

Have i told you i have been accepted to join the fabulous DT for Joanna Sheen i most probably have, i seem to be repeating it over and over as i still can't quite believe it myself  (little ole me on the DT for Joanna Sheen ) and i really can't wait to get started but as i am on team B my first project won't be till 11th August which gives me a bit of time to get my head sorted.

But.... in the mean time it would be great if you could pop over to the challenge and see the beautiful creations my teamies have made + enter the new challenge of BOYS WILL BE BOYS to be in with a chance of winning a £15 voucher for Joanna Sheens online store where there are some fabulous bargains to be had especially in the special offers section where you can get house mouse stamps for just £3.99 instead of £9.99 

There have also been a couple of changes made to the challenge rules so if you head on over Paula can explain more.
Have a great week all
                                              photo fanclub17_zps2614b5c1.gif Shaz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx