November 03, 2013

* Food for Thought *


Morning all
It's time for a new challenge over at 
Our theme for the next 2 weeks is * Food for Thought * and for my DT card i chose this gorgeous image from the House Mouse Triple CD which you can purchase from HERE
The backing paper and sentiment is also from the cd
Hope you like it and will pop over and join us as there is a fab prize of £15 to spend at Joanna Sheens online store HERE + we have some fabulous candy this week 
Look forward to seeing all your lovely makes

Challenges entered
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Shaz
    I hope you are keeping better and enjoying your weekend
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I hate doing it I will admit at the beginning that this is a copy and paste comment as I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card Shaz is stunning and l love your image you have coloured it so well and of course the embellishments finish it off perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabulous cute card Shaz.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house mouse are always a winner for me ! This one is a cute one too. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx