December 01, 2013

* Make it Sparkle at Joanna Sheen Challenges *


Hi Again 

My third post of the day is for the new challenge set over at
 joannasheenchallenge
Our theme for this challenge is * Make it Sparkle * for my card this time i have used a Gruffie image from new Gruffies & Happy Hoppers CD which i love 
please pop over and join us as there is a whopping prize of £30 to spend at Joanna Sheens online store


Challenges entered

Allsorts - Christmas Song or Carol ( Frosty The Snowman )
Totally Papercrafts - Ho Ho Ho Holiday
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with Ribbon

 photo 25652_zps3d67e3e8.gif
 Shaz xx

4 comments:

  1. Another lively card Shaz you have been busy

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shaz just love that image take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he, this image made me smile. :D Great card! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. I hope you will come and play with us this week too! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Shaz, I just love this card!. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Inspired by a Christmas Song/Carol challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx