January 17, 2014

* It's Humphrey *


Morning all 
Still really miserable here the rain just won't stop
I decided to have a sort through my stamps today and came across Humphrey i love this little fella and thought its about time i used him
I stamped him with stazon and coloured him with promarkers 
I have made him for my neighbours little boy who will be 1 next month

Challenges entered
Cards 4 Guyz - Happy Birthday
Fantasy Stampers - Favourite Stamp
                                            photo umbrella.gif Shaz xx

7 comments:

  1. A lovely card Shaz
    Hope you are well and enjoy the weekend
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Such a sweet Card Thanks for playing at Fantasy Stampers Hope to see you again Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, what a cutie - I love Humphrey! Thanx for joining us at Fantasy Stampers for our first challenge, hun. Good Luck.

    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card, I love the crisp fresh green look. Humphrey is a favourite of mine and one of my grandsons. I always think gingham looks fresh. Thanks Shaz for joining in with us here at Cardz4Guyz, for our first challenge, hope to see you again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh so adorable is your stamp Shaz and the colouring and backing papers is stunning your neighbours little boy will be so pleased as will his mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Humphrey card Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect image for a little boy and such a fresh look to your card. Thanks for playing along with the first Cardz 4 Guyz challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx