April 02, 2014

* April Showers *


Morning all
What a glorious day we had here yesterday, more gardening got done, seeds sown in the greenhouse, & shed nice and cleaned out 
Hope my card for today doesn't jinx the weather though, my image is taken from the Gruffies CD and is for the new challenge over at 
Ruby's Rainbow
Our theme chosen by team mate Jennifer is * April Showers * we want to see rain drops or umbrellas's etc 
Hope you will pop over and see the fantastic creations my teamies have made 
Have a great day 

Challenges entered - Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
My Mums Craft Shop - Anything Goes

                                              photo hmtulipraincovers_zpsba2295f8.gif Shaz xx

9 comments:

  1. Great use of the HMD-CD collection images and papers. This Hoppers design is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've been a busy bee outside.Good for you dearie.Adorable card and great design too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super-cute card, dearie!

    hugs, silvi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been fabulous hasn't it. Love your card and I too hope you haven't jinxed the weather.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Shaz, I've printed this image off but not used it yet, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely is your image Shaz, your card is stunning as always we have rain again tonght x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute Shaz

    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so cute! Sounds like you have been busy in the garden! I've not done much yet, you put me to shame! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH!! That is as sweet as can be!! Thank you so much for playing along at Papertake Weekly! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx