August 25, 2014

* Back to School *



Morning all
Oh dear i am very late with my DT card for Sparkles Monthly Challenges but i do have a good reason as i have not been well, i am over it again now though till the next time lol.
So here is my DT card for our latest challenge at


Our theme is * back to School * i have chosen a Lapashe Cd for my image it is from the Something for Everyone CD hope you like it and will pop over and see the brilliant cards my fellow team mates have created 
We also have a super prize on offer from 
                                                      photo image007_zps37ce2a8b.gif Shaz xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Missus I hope your feeling all better now....not good feeling crappy all the time. Sending you huge huge huge hugs xxx

    Love your card, the sentiment is great
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous card Shell as always beautiful design and full of lots of lovely details x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog today. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Shaz xx